designed by the architect Francis Johnston whose other works include
the GPO and St. George's Church Hardwicke Place, The Old Boro School
opened in 1809 and played in integral part in the life of Swords
until closing its doors for the last time as a school in the year 2000.
having been lovingly renovated by The Smith Group and architects
Space Projects so the traditional and contemporary merge comfortably
together, The Old Boro has once again become a hub of Swords life
as a public house.
Relax and enjoy the wonderful ambience and great
service surrounded by large gilt mirrors, lush plants, an impressive
dark wood bar and underfoot, a fabulous terrazzo floor.
Hours: Mon - Thu 10:30 - 23:30, Fri & Sat 10:30 - 02:30,
Sun 12:30 - 23:00